What can I win?
As a member of Walsave Credit Union, you are eligible to take part in the Friends of Walsave Lottery.
Monthly first prize of £500.
With several runner-up prizes ranging from £100 to £10.
The Friends of Walsave Lottery
How it works!
- All members are eligible to join the Friends of Walsave Lottery.
- Tickets cost £1 each and members can purchase a maximum of 10 tickets per month.
- Payment for your lottery entry is taken directly from your Regular Saver Account, so no need to worry about organising a separate transfer.
- The winning lottery numbers are allocated randomly by the lottery computer.
- The draw is monitored on a monthly basis by an official from the Friends of Walsave Lottery.
- Prizes are normally paid in the first week of the preceding month (See Rules).
Friends of Walsave lottery rules require that a minimum of 55% of all lottery revenue must be allocated to prizes. This means that the more members we have taken part in the lottery, the greater the prizes will be! Lottery funds that are not given out in prizes are reinvested into your credit union for training and development purposes.
If you would like to enter the lottery please complete and return the following form as soon as possible.